The Student Union Ethics Commission is responsible for overseeing the ethical behavior and practices of leaders in the Student Union. It shall conduct hearings when appropriate and make recommendations to the Senate or appropriate University offices in the event of misuse of undergraduate student organization funds or misconduct of undergraduate student organizations and their members. The Ethics Commission is chaired by the President of the Judicial Council and is comprised of a randomly selected member from each of the Student Union Organizations. The representative from First-Year Class Council will be selected upon the officers' elections in the fall.
The 2021-2022 Ethics Commission Members are:
- David Haungs, Chair, Judicial Council President
- Madison Nemeth, Student Union Parliamentarian
- Sparsh Modi, Student Senate
- Vacant, First-Year Class Council
- Luisa Romero, Sophomore Class Council
- James Plaschke, Junior Class Council
- Mariah Horvath, Senior Class Council
- Nicole Marcinkus, Off-Campus Council
- Patrick Buck, Hall President's Council
- Hailey Maggelet, Club Coordination Council
- Ava Bidner, Student Union Board
If you have questions about filing an inquiry or allegation to the Student Union Ethics Commission, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also find the inquiry and allegation form here.