The Student Union Ethics Commission is responsible for overseeing the ethical behavior and practices of leaders in the Student Union. It shall conduct hearings when appropriate and make recommendations to the Senate or appropriate University offices in the event of misuse of undergraduate student organization funds or misconduct of undergraduate student organizations and their members. The Ethics Commission is chaired by the President of the Judicial Council and is comprised of a randomly selected member from each of the Student Union Organizations.
The 2020-2021 Ethics Commission Members are:
- Matthew Bisner, Chair, Judicial Council President
- Thomas Davis, Student Union Parliamentarian
- Curt Gouldin, Hall President's Council Co-Chair
- Sara Kirsch, Breen-Phillips Hall Senator
- Kyle McAvoy, Sophomore Class Council
- Kate McLauglin, Student Union Board
- Ryan Mullin, Senior Class Council
- Nick Poole, Club Coordination Council
- Lily Short, Junior Class Council
- Vacant, Off-Campus Council
- Vacant, First-Year Class Council
If you have questions about filing an allegation to the Student Union Ethics Commission, please email us at email@example.com. You may also find the allegation form here.