The Student Union Ethics Commission is responsible for overseeing the ethical behavior and practices of leaders in the Student Union. It shall conduct hearings when appropriate and make recommendations to the Senate or appropriate University offices in the event of misuse of undergraduate student organization funds or misconduct of undergraduate student organizations and their members. The Ethics Commission is chaired by the President of the Judicial Council and is comprised of a randomly selected member from each of the Student Union Organizations.
The 2020-2021 Ethics Commission Members are:
- Thomas Davis II, Chair, Judicial Council President, Acting
- Madison Nemeth, Deputy Student Union Parliamentarian
- Curt Gouldin, Hall President's Council
- Mariah Horvath, Junior Class Council
- Koryn Isa, First-Year Class Council
- Blake Johnson, Off-Campus Council
- Sara Kirsch, Student Senate
- Kyle McAvoy, Sophomore Class Council
- Kate McLauglin, Student Union Board
- Ryan Mullin, Senior Class Council
- Nick Poole, Club Coordination Council
If you have questions about filing an inquiry or allegation to the Student Union Ethics Commission, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also find the inquiry and allegation form here.