The Student Union Ethics Commission is responsible for overseeing the ethical behavior and practices of leaders in the Student Union. It shall conduct hearings when appropriate and make recommendations to the Senate or appropriate University offices in the event of misuse of undergraduate student organization funds or misconduct of undergraduate student organizations and their members. The Ethics Commission is chaired by the President of the Judicial Council and is comprised of a randomly selected member from each of the Student Union Organizations. The representative from First-Year Class Council will be selected upon the officers' elections in the fall.
The 2023-2024 Ethics Commission Members are:
- Koryn Isa, Chair, Judicial Council President
- Hunter Brooke, Student Union Parliamentarian
- Libby Meister, Student Senate
- Ryan Davey, First-Year Class Council
- Molly Swartz, Sophomore Class Council
- Dawson Kiser, Junior Class Council
- Lulu Romero, Senior Class Council
- Carro Follins, Off-Campus Council
- Zack Tyler, Hall President's Council
- Alex Reuter, Club Coordination Council
- Joe Golden, Student Union Board
If you have questions about filing an inquiry or allegation to the Student Union Ethics Commission, please email us at email@example.com. You may also find the inquiry and allegation form here.