The Student Union Ethics Commission is responsible for overseeing the ethical behavior and practices of leaders in the Student Union. It shall conduct hearings when appropriate and make recommendations to the Senate or appropriate University offices in the event of misuse of undergraduate student organization funds or misconduct of undergraduate student organizations and their members. The Ethics Commission is chaired by the President of the Judicial Council and is comprised of a randomly selected member from each of the Student Union Organizations. The representative from First-Year Class Council will be selected upon the officers' elections in the fall.
The 2022-2023 Ethics Commission Members are:
- Madison Nemeth, Chair, Judicial Council President
- Jared Schlachet, Student Union Parliamentarian
- Derick Williams, Student Senate
- Megan Klein, First-Year Class Council
- Elizabeth Eggemeier, Sophomore Class Council
- Sarah Bires, Junior Class Council
- James Plaschke, Senior Class Council
- Rachel Stockford, Off-Campus Council
- Steffen Osborn, Hall President's Council
- Savannah Vetterly, Club Coordination Council
- Jake Miller, Student Union Board
If you have questions about filing an inquiry or allegation to the Student Union Ethics Commission, please email us at email@example.com. You may also find the inquiry and allegation form here.