Off-Campus Council Elections
2021 Off-Campus Elections Timeline
- Monday, April 5th: Declaration of Candidacy form sent out to off-campus students
- Friday, April 9th: Declaration of Candidacy form due at 3pm
- Monday, April 12th: Off-Campus Council campaigning begins upon receipt of confirmation email from Judicial Council
- Monday, April 19th: Primary Elections
- Wednesday, April 21st: Runoff Elections (as necessary)
Important Election Rules/Regulations
- Campaign limit of $75, all materials must be approved and receipts handed in to Judicial Council
- Campaigning may be held ONLY over the period specified by the Election Committee
- Use of Listservs and Google Groups for campaigning is prohibited (including @listserv.nd.edu or any variation thereof)
- Candidates may create or use a personal social media account or page to campaign, but all activity, including but not limited to text posts, photos, and videos must adhere to the regulations of ethical behavior as detailed in Section 17.1 of the Student Union Constitution
- Allegations of election misconduct must be submitted to Judicial Council (email@example.com or here) within 48 hours of the time committed or 11:59pm on day of the election, whichever is sooner.
See Article XVII, Section 4 for all regulations specific to Off-Campus Council.